Brick Fencing Solutions
We have over 25 years of experience in providing high quality and affordable brick fences to the Melbourne area.READ MORE
Quality Brick Fencing
Design & Construction
We design and construct all of our brick fences and can create you a visually stunning brick fence for your home.VIEW GALLERY
Obligation Free Quotes!
To receive your free brick fencing quote today, simply click on the button below!FREE QUOTE
Our Frequently Asked Questions About Brick Fencing
- Are you a Registered Building Practitioner?
- Do you have public liability?
- Are you skilled and qualified in traffic management?
- Are you WorkSafe accredited?
- If your fence exceed 1.2 metres in height, you do require a building permit from your local authority.
- If your fence exceed 1.5 metres in height you do require a dispensation.
- Dispensation will take you to a maximum height of 2 metres.
- If your house is on a corner, you will require a dispensation to exceed 1 metre in height within 9 metres of an intersection. Each circumstance is treated individually by the local authorities.
- You may know, but if not, check with your local authority to find out if your home is in a heritage overlay area or if town planning is required (most times this may not be of concern but it is a procedure that must be resolved, and approval gained, before proceeding with your building permit application).
- Some local authorities try to limit overall heights to 1.2 and 1.5 metres, but this again, is treated on an individual basis.
- Hoarding permit for public protection.
- Asset protection eg. damage to council assets (footpath, curbing, nature strip, trees, shrubs). This is refundable if no damage occurs.
IMPORTANTIf your project exceeds $5,000 in value, you may require a Registered Building Practitioner of which the local authority will require evidence.
If you project exceeds $12,000 your work must be carried out by a Registered Building Practitioner and have the appropriate letter of eligibility to obtain builders warranty insurance.
Copyright © 2019 - All Rights Reserved.